The grandest night of the Sri Lankan silver screen, the star-studded 34th edition of the Cargills Sarasaviya Film Awards, was held with much fanfare at the BMICH, last Friday.
The night was celebrated with glamour and grandeur, featuring many unique acts that kept the audience spellbound; an evening high on glitz and entertainment. Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe, Media and Finance Minister Mangala Samaraweera, Deputy Minister Lasantha Alagiyawanna, Cargills Managing Director Ranjit Page, ANCL Chairman Krishantha Cooray, Editorial Director Chandrasiri Seneviratne and Sarasaviya Editor Aruna Gunaratne were present.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Michelle Obama’s New Memoir, “Becoming,” Overflows With Wisdom About Relationships, Failure, and Living With Optimism
- Realistic Masks Made in Japan Find Demand from Tech, Car Companies
- Take A Weight Off: 'Grand K' Kilo Being Retired
- Tom Hardy made a CBE by Prince Charles
- Test cricket: Imperative to change the growing home dominance