The Treasury Operations Director on the instructions of Finance Minister Ravi Karunanayake has directed state institutions to pay Muslim employees their salaries on July 17 in view of the Ramazan festival on July 18.
Issuing Treasury circular no 4/2015, he has informed all heads of state institutions that funds needed for the payment would be released according to requests made by the officials.
Latest from CCP User
- Army rejects UN charges against Lt. Col. Amunupure; but says comply written requests
- DIG Nalaka Silva to appear before CID for third time today
- Elections should be held when they are due, not delayed: German Ambassador
- Four ministers with RAW links will be exposed: Amaraweera
- Inmates launch protest at Agunukolapelessa Prison