The Criminal Investigation Department (CID) questioned the former Army Chief and incumbent Minister of Wildlife Field Marshal Sarath Fonseka for four hours yesterday (25).
He was questioned with regard to the investigations being carried out into the assassination of journalist Lasantha Wikrematunga and the abduction and assault of journalist Keith Noyahr.
The sources at the CID said that the Minister arrived at the CID at 12 noon and left the premises at 4 p.m.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship