School van charges would be increased by 5 percent on September 25 due to the recent diesel price hike, All Ceylon Schoolchildren's Transport Service Association President Mal Sri de Silva said. He was addressing a media conference held in Kurunegala, yesterday.
De Silva said that fuel prices were likely to increase monthly, and as such, the association would also have to adjust its charges for each hike. However, he said, if fuel prices were to drop, the association would also decrease its charges.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship