Over 450,000 people visited the 'Enterprise Sri Lanka’ the first entrepreneurial exhibition, focusing on the development of enterprises and creating 100,000 new entrepreneurs by 2020, by noon yesterday.Thousands from all parts of the country thronged to Moneragala from last Wednesday to obtain information of entrepreneurship.Housing and Construction Minister Sajith Premadasa handing over a cheque in financial assistance for the construction of houses to a beneficiary at the Bank of Ceylon stall.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Sri Lanka’s inflation declines slightly despite non food price hike
- Sri Lankan commercial banks restrict foreign currency borrowings
- Tea Board provides financial assistance for Ceylon tea promotion
- Muslim-American Women Seek to Represent Changing Face of US in Congress
- Italy migrant crisis: Government passes tough bill