President Maithripala Sirisena arrived in Kathmandu, Nepal yesterday afternoon to attend the fourth Summit of the Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multisectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC), which will be held in Kathmandu today and tomorrow. Nepal’s Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Ishwar Pokhrel welcoming the President at the airport.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship