The driver of State Minister of Education V. S. Radhakrishnan, who was arrested for trespassing into MP Arundika Fernando’s official residence at Madiwela has been remanded till August 10 by Nugegoda Magistrate, police said.
The suspect was arrested by the Mirihana Police this morning following an after information received to the 119 Police hot-line. According to the police, the driver was under the influence of liquor when the arrest was made. (TK)
Latest from CCP User
- Army rejects UN charges against Lt. Col. Amunupure; but says comply written requests
- DIG Nalaka Silva to appear before CID for third time today
- Elections should be held when they are due, not delayed: German Ambassador
- Four ministers with RAW links will be exposed: Amaraweera
- Inmates launch protest at Agunukolapelessa Prison