The Cabinet approval has been granted to recruit 4000 graduates to the public service soon.
The Cabinet meeting presided by President Maithripala Sirisena yesterday reached the decision. Four thousand graduates who obtained the highest marks at the interview would be recruited as Development Officers.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Health Care Was the Number One Issue in the Election: Here’s What That Means for Our Future Well-Being
- FCC Launches First US High-Band 5G Spectrum Auction
- Experts Target Missing Link in Contraception: Men
- 'Too short' Tom Cruise to be replaced for Jack Reacher reboot
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh tie the knot in Italy