The Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand, General Prayut Chan-o-cha, was yesterday received by President Maithripala Sirisena at the Presidential Secretariat, where he was given a ceremonial Guard of Honour. Thailand Prime Ministers spouse, Associate Professor Naraporn Chan-o-cha and First Lady Jayanthi Sirisena too were present.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Health Care Was the Number One Issue in the Election: Here’s What That Means for Our Future Well-Being
- FCC Launches First US High-Band 5G Spectrum Auction
- Experts Target Missing Link in Contraception: Men
- 'Too short' Tom Cruise to be replaced for Jack Reacher reboot
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh tie the knot in Italy