After finishing the Mumbai schedule of his upcoming film Bharat, Salman Khan has arrived in Malta for the second schedule of the film.
Salman took to Twitter to share the news. He wrote, “Starting the shooting schedule of #Bharat in Malta, lovely country.” Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, Bharat also stars Katrina Kaif, Tabu and Disha Patani among others. The film is a period drama about a man’s journey over a span of seventy years of Indian history.
Indianexpress.com has also exclusively learnt that Katrina Kaif will join Salman Khan in Malta.
A source close to the development told indianexpress.com, ”Priyanka’s shoot dates were mainly in September and October. But now that Katrina will be playing the role of Salman’s love interest, her shoot begins from August in Malta where we will start shooting the first International schedule.”
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Health Care Was the Number One Issue in the Election: Here’s What That Means for Our Future Well-Being
- FCC Launches First US High-Band 5G Spectrum Auction
- Experts Target Missing Link in Contraception: Men
- 'Too short' Tom Cruise to be replaced for Jack Reacher reboot
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh tie the knot in Italy