Johnny English was launched to an unsuspecting world in 2003 and returned for 2011’s sequel ‘Johnny English Reborn’. ‘Johnny English Strikes Again’ is the third chapter of the comedy series starring Rowan Atkinson as the much-admired accidental secret agent.
The new adventure starts when a cyber-attack exposes the identity of all active undercover agents in Britain, leaving Johnny English as the secret service’s last hope. Brought out from retirement, he jumps into action with the mission to find the mastermind hacker.The biggest test for Johnny English becomes to must overcome the challenges of modern technology to make this mission successful. The movie also features a bona fide Bond girl with Olga Kurylenko appearing as Ophelia along with Ben Miller, Emma Thompson, and Jake Lacy. ‘Johnny English Strikes Again’ is set for release on October 5. Haute
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship