Sri Lankan SMEs, a key driver of the country’s GDP-are to collect a hefty packaging bonanza, the first such initiative by the state.
“Like in any other country Sri Lanka’s packaging industry too is cross-cutting. Printing and packaging are important elements in branding Sri Lanka to the global markets, especially for our SMEs striving for international markets. Realising this, the government has launched new initiatives to strengthen packaging for our SMEs recently” said the Minister of industry and Commerce Rishad Bathiudeen
He was addressing the launch of Lankapak 2018 the 37 International Packaging & Printing Exhibition in the series, continuously partnered and nurtured by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce since its inception. A strong presence of Indian packaging sector is seen at the event which will conclude on Sunday 16.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship