The Finance Ministry yesterday said that 15% VAT would only be imposed on apartments from 1 April 2019 and ruled out any policy inconsistency on behalf of the Government.
The confusion of dates was due to a technical error in the initial document that deferred imposing 15% VAT for a year. However, developers, and other stakeholders had subsequently been notified of the error by letter.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Michelle Obama’s New Memoir, “Becoming,” Overflows With Wisdom About Relationships, Failure, and Living With Optimism
- Realistic Masks Made in Japan Find Demand from Tech, Car Companies
- Take A Weight Off: 'Grand K' Kilo Being Retired
- Tom Hardy made a CBE by Prince Charles
- Test cricket: Imperative to change the growing home dominance