Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe will be the Chief Guest and deliver the keynote address at the Most Admired Companies of Sri Lanka 2018 awards, which will be held at the Shangri-La Hotel Colombo on 9 September at 7.00 p.m.
The event is being organised by the International Ceylon Chamber of Commerce Sri Lanka (ICCSL) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Sri Lanka Division in association with the Daily FT and AIA Insurance.
This is the first year that this award program is being organised by ICCSL and CIMA. It is intended to recognise 10 outstanding organisations (listed and unlisted) that are a cut above the rest in terms of not just their financial performance but also the value they create for their shareholders, customers, employees and the general community.
The Knowledge Partner for the event is Aon Hewitt India and the Assurance Partner is KPMG.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Sri Lanka’s inflation declines slightly despite non food price hike
- Sri Lankan commercial banks restrict foreign currency borrowings
- Tea Board provides financial assistance for Ceylon tea promotion
- Muslim-American Women Seek to Represent Changing Face of US in Congress
- Italy migrant crisis: Government passes tough bill