The Finance Ministry yesterday announced that the excise duty on cigarette has been increased by Rs. 3.80 per stick with immediate effect.
With the upward revision of excise duty, price of a cigarette has increased to Rs. 5 per stick.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Three Important Facts You Didn’t Know About Sleep
- A Swipe is Not Enough: Tinder Tests Extra Control for Women
- GSK Vaccine Success a Milestone in TB, But Room for Improvement
- Bill Cosby sentenced to state prison for sexual assault
- Singer Balabhaskar and wife critical after car accident, daughter passes away