SriLankan Airlines welcomed its newest and final addition to the Airbus A321 Neo fleet. The aircraft arrived from Hamburg via Abu Dhabi on 29 July 2018.
Religious observances were held this morning at the engineering A320 hangar in Katunayake to bestow blessings on the new aircraft before it embarks on its maiden commercial flight.
SriLankan Airlines now has six Airbus Neo aircraft and 27 aircraft in total in its fleet with the newest acquisition.
Latest from CCP User
- Army rejects UN charges against Lt. Col. Amunupure; but says comply written requests
- DIG Nalaka Silva to appear before CID for third time today
- Elections should be held when they are due, not delayed: German Ambassador
- Four ministers with RAW links will be exposed: Amaraweera
- Inmates launch protest at Agunukolapelessa Prison