The Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) is scheduled to play a T20 triangular tournament next month involving Nepal and Netherlands. The event will be held on July 29, Sunday at the iconic Lord’s Cricket Ground also known as the Mecca of Cricket.
- 15 offers on the table with estimated investment of $ 100 m
- CM Port expected to invest another $ 300-$ 600 m over the next three years
- Transhipment vehicles handled by Hambantota double in Q1
- Prototypes of office suite unveiled
The prestigious internationally developed and managed mixed-use development project by the Shangri-La Group, One Galle Face, continued its scheduled progress with the topping out ceremony of One Galle Face Tower held yesterday.
- Amunugama pledges to ensure accreditation meets global standards
- Backs outsourcing as state agencies lack capacity and time
- Accreditation would help SL tell world about its quality exports
- Catalyst to attract investment and expand into advanced markets
WHITE HOUSE/BROWNSVILLE, TEXAS — U.S. President Donald Trump told federal agencies to reunite immigrant families separated after illegally crossing into the country from Mexico.
The European Union (EU) has introduced retaliatory tariffs on US goods as a top official launched a fresh attack on President Donald Trump's trade policy.
The Enterprise Sri Lanka, Entrepreneurs Paradise Loan Scheme will be ceremonially launched by H.E. the President in the Presence of Hon Prime Minister on the invitation of the Hon Minister of Finance and Masse Media at 3.00 pm in the Main Hall of the BMICH on 22.June 2018 ((Friday)