Salman Khan is no stranger when it comes to dealing with legal troubles. However, just when it looked like all problems might get sorted, a fresh one seems to have cropped up.
According to reports, the 'Race 3' actor is now embroiled in a land dispute case. A NRI couple has allegedly accused Salman of not letting them obtain electricity from his property which they claim is rightfully theirs. The couple organized a press conference where they shared these details and also added that they have been barred from entering Salman’s property. Meanwhile, the actor’s lawyer claims that he has done nothing illegal and that the accusers are simply trying to capitalize on their name.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Health Care Was the Number One Issue in the Election: Here’s What That Means for Our Future Well-Being
- FCC Launches First US High-Band 5G Spectrum Auction
- Experts Target Missing Link in Contraception: Men
- 'Too short' Tom Cruise to be replaced for Jack Reacher reboot
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh tie the knot in Italy